If your kitchen is anything but clean, you’d probably be looking for the best air purifier for kitchen smells, especially if you often work a lot there. Whether it’s a home kitchen or a restaurant/business kitchen, keeping it clean is always tough work, since the smells tend to mix together from various food (and gross leftovers).
Therefore, keeping it clean is important not just for health and sanitation, but also for your family and guests (or for your employees, if it’s a restaurant kitchen).
|Hathaspace Smart True HEPA Air Purifier||Alen T500 Allergy Air Purifier||Oransi EJ120 Hepa Air Purifier|
Who can Use an Odor Eliminating Air Purifier?
Keeping odors at bay is an important task when managing a home kitchen or even a restaurant, eatery or fast food chain. These are the best uses of an odor eliminating air purifier:
- Households with frequent guests
- Restaurants and fast food chains
- Hospital kitchens (or places with a lot of children or elderly folks)
Benefits of a Kitchen Odor Removal Machine
So what exactly are the benefits of removing odor from a kitchen using a machine such an air purifier?? Here are some of them:
- It cleans the air from mold and mildew.
- Food doesn’t get contaminated or change its taste.
- The cooks don’t get turned off by the smell.
- A clean kitchen air can positively impact guests.
Do I need a Commercial Odor Eliminator Machine?
Think about why you will use an odor eliminator machine such an air purifier first before you buy one. Here are some guide questions as to whether you should buy a commercial-grade one or a small-scale one:
- How big is your kitchen? Different odor eliminators accompany different room sizes – some for 300 square feet while others are for 1,000 square feet or more.
- Do you cook a lot of food often? If you find yourself cooking a lot of different recipes, they might get mixed up and cause bad smells more often.
- Is your kitchen at home or in a commercial establishment? If your kitchen is in a restaurant or fast food chain, there’s a high chance that you’ll need to sanitize it more often.
- Do you often prepare smelly foods? Examples of such food items include fish and anything similar that sticks to clothing easily, in which your kitchen may need to be deodorized.
How Do You Get Rid Of Kitchen Odors
Cooking smells are the worst and can negatively impact not just your cooking (and customers, if you’re cooking for a restaurant), but it can also affect your health. Here are the simple ways you can get rid of kitchen odors:
- Use enough ventilation. Invest in circulating fans and open up your windows.
- Simmer spices. Use cinnamon, citrus, and cloves since they have a good aroma.
- Keep bedroom and closet doors closed when cooking, to keep the smells from getting into beddings.
- Deodorize with natural ingredients. You can use vinegar, baking soda, and ground coffee for this.
- Invest in an air purifier, which can filter the air from dust, odor and smoke smells.
- Clean as you go. To avoid accumulated smells, cleaning right away after cooking is a good habit.
Our Picks for the Best Air Purifier for Kitchen Smells
Looking forward to cleaning up your kitchen from bad odors? Here are a couple of our suggested air purifiers just for you:
Do you want a clean-smelling kitchen but don’t want to break the bank? These small but powerful kitchen air purifiers might help you out:
- Uses a HEPA filter that cleans up odors and bacteria
- Automatic air flow system adjusts to your indoor air quality
- Can cover up to 350 square feet
- Filter stages include an activated carbon filter
- The antibacterial filter kills bacteria from food smells
This HEPA air purifier is quite a decent unit for small home kitchens and it has a straightforward carbon filter to keep those cooking odors away, which most kitchens need.
- Can be used for up to 322 square feet
- 3-stage filtration system
- LED screen display illuminates color codes for indoor air quality
This odor-removing purifier is also best for small rooms, has a HEPA filter and activated carbon filter for odors and has good touch controls, so you might want to check it out.
If you want a combination of good price without compromising on quality, here’s a pick we’d like to suggest to you:
- Up to 500 square feet of coverage
- HEPA filter also has antibacterial properties
- Whisper-quiet operation
- The tower design is slim and can fit into different spaces
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Best for its antibacterial features, this air purifier is the best for eliminating mold that causes bad kitchen smells so you should check it out. It’s also ideal for kitchens that have room for a tower unit.
These are our step-up picks for those with extra budget and don’t mind the price for great features:
- Has a Medical Grade HEPA filter (MERV17) to get rid of 99% of allergens
- Uses a carbon filter for smoke and kitchen odors
- Gets rid of mold, pollen, and dust
- Runs on a quiet German-made motor
- Great for up to 1,250 square feet
This Oransi Air Purifier is good for heavy-duty work as a kitchen smell cleaner. This might be a good pick for you if you have a large kitchen and want to get rid of bad odors.